Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Tatter Learned Tonight

Tonight at my needleart sharing group, one young lady needed some tools with which to work, so I asked her if she would like to learn to tat. She was very enthusiastic, and with a post shuttle, was flipping stitches within minutes. She was so enthused that she took tatman's web address to entice her male friend.

She was very interested when I mentioned the Fringe Element Tatters "Fall into Tatting" tat days on the last weekend in September in Cambrdge, Ontario, Canada. (for info fringeelementtatters@execulink.com)

3 comments:

MimiD said...

Great work Margaret! Isn't it fun to interest non-tatters in tatting?

Margaret I said...

Mimi,

When I am working as a school crossing guard, and while the children are not crossing, I am tatting. One lady has watched me enough that she is talking about attending the "Fall into Tatting Days" to learn.

Marilee Rockley said...

That is wonderful that you were able to get someone started in tatting. You do beautiful work!