Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Discovery

Last night, I spent several hours searching for a certain recipe to prepare for the church New Year's Eve Potluck tonight. Although I never did find it, I found several other items that had been hiding, some for quite a while.

One of these, was my number 5 tatting needle. After I had lain in bed for over two hours without being able to fall asleep, I decided to get up and TAT. So here is the result -- a medallion in blue crochet cotton #10 using the appropriate needle. (compare to the red medallion below when I used a # 3 needle)

As I plan several more tatting projects, -- including an order -- I will be continuing the 25 motif challenge for another round.