Wednesday, June 25, 2008

International Round Robin Tatting Complete


My tatting for the last person for me is now finished. I will take the cross bookmark to my executive meeting of my smocking guild tonight as the guild was very excited at the last meeting of our year to learn that I knew how to tat. Consequently, Rita Cochrane has consented to teach this smocking guild how to needle tat at a workshop.

I have enjoyed being in the international beginner round robin. I look forward to my participation in the summertime Christmas exchange organized by Sue Hanson, list mom for the Yahoo group, Here-Be-Tatters.

On this bookmark, I tatted the tassel, unlike the first one. This pattern is again from Monica Hahn's book, Christmas Angels and other Tatting Patterns. Also, this time, as I am more advanced in my tatting skills, I used Altin Basak 50 thread, where the yellow cross bookmark was tatted in crochet cotton #10.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very good job Margaret. Your tatting gets better with each project.