Monday, July 14, 2008

International Round Robin Complete





Today when I checked the mail, the package from Wales had arrived with all my Christmas ornaments. There are four of us in this beginners' round robin. Joy from Pennsylvania, Aileen from Singapore, Bob from Wales, and I am from London, Ontario, Canada. The pictures are shown in this order. I thoroughly enjoyed participating in this, my first round robin. Aileen graciously accepted the position of supervising our little foursome. Other than problems with the postal system, it worked out very well. I am glad that I tried something new.

5 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Oh how fun! And how Christmassy! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Those are all so pretty and very well done. That is the cutest tatted Christmas tree pattern that I've seen yet!

Barbara Gordon said...

All of them are soooo pretty! I have a pattern for a tree, but it doesn't have the (?) trunk part. Is that pattern available somewhere?

RankkaApina said...

I just saw the star and it's what I've been looking for (I study astronomy...). Can you tell me where I can find the pattern?

tattrldy said...

Nice ornamants!